After qualifying as chefs at the Saint Chely Academy, Stephan and David worked in various restaurants before deciding to go into their family business so they could maintain this family business for the fourth generation.
We offer 3 different set menus in the restaurant as well as A la carte. All are based on
traditional local cooking, from locally sourced ingredients so that you will have a real
Authentic local dishes :
Stéphan has introduced his own touch to local dishes which je learnt from his grandmother.
Among our specialities we recommend :
- Ewes' milk cottage cheese with herbs and smoked bacon.
- Home-made foie gras.
- Pigs' trotters "wellington".
- Seasonal vegetables with organic trout from Villefort lake.
- Kidneys with local wild mushrooms (according to season).
- Steak with local wild mushrooms (according to season).
If you like fishing or gathering mushrooms we can prepare dishes for you from your ‘catch’.
Our products are locally sourced to give you top quality cooking.
Menu prices: 13.00€, 23€, 29.50€ plus children’s menu 9€90 and A la carte.
If you’re passing through the area come and enjoy a moment of relaxation sampling our
cooking. Cubieres is just off the D 901 between Le Bleymard and Villefort.